SSC Leaf Raking Dates
As autumn is upon us another season is coming to an end.
We are keeping an close eye on both the weather as well as remaining the leaves on the trees and have tentatively set the following dates:
NOVEMBER 12 - power shut off to the cottages
NOVEMBER 13 - Leaf raking on the hill area and Chapel
NOVEMBER 20 - Leaf raking the grounds
We well be sending out additional emails as we get closer to these dates.
In the mean time, we ask that members do not rake the leaves into piles as if it rains (or snows) these get wet, freeze and become difficult to move, unlike leaves that are on the ground.
If you wish to rake leaves before these dates please move the leaves to the back area.
- Is heated and accessible
- Will remain on the summer lock (no key needed) until Nov 13, at which time it will be converted to the winter lock. The winter lock can be opened using the gate key.
- A reminder the water is not treated or tested so do not use this water for drinking.
- Please keep the winter washroom clean as there is no cleaning service over the winter.
- Take garbage/trash home with you, as there is no garbage/trash pickup over the winter.
- The only defibrillator accessible over the winter is located in the winter washroom.
Zavatisce (Old WC Building)
- Is accessible and like the winter WC can be opened with your gate key.
- Please keep this area clean and take garbage home with you.
- Please keep all flammables away from the wood stove.